Applicants who are looking to pass their driving license test often forget that the UAE parking test is one very important part of the theory and road test. Any applicant who wants to be a licensed driver in the UAE must clear their parking test, as it is a basic and an important skill that every driver should have.
The skilled instructors at the partner driving schools of LearnAnyCar.com prepare the applicants for all types of driving license tests that also include the parking test. They have male and female instructors, trained in multiple languages to make this learning experience easier and comfortable for you.
Understand How You Can Pass the UAE Parking Test
There are five types of parking maneuvers that every license applicant must clear to get their driving license in the UAE. Every applicant must clear garage parking, hillside parking, angle parking, emergency stop and parallel parking. Driving license applicants often find parallel parking and angle parking most difficult out of these parking tests. Here are some tips to help you with these parking challenges during your parking test in the UAE.
Tips for Angle Parking
In this parking style, a license applicant has to park the vehicle at an angle of 45 degrees, between two parking lines in a public place. Following are some tips to make it easier for you to pass the UAE parking test:
- Always try to park your vehicle in the middle of the two parking lines.
- Always make sure that you keep a safe distance between your vehicle and the ones parked on either side of your vehicle.
- Your vehicle should be parked at an angle of 45 degrees from the road or the divider.
- Always try to park your vehicle in the first attempt and avoid moving back and forth multiple times.
In an angle parking test, an applicant is also required to reverse the vehicle and park at an angle of 90 degrees. Applicants often find this parking test to be challenging, therefore, here are some tips to help you pass this angle parking test.
- You must keep an eye on the rear-view mirror while reversing your vehicle.
- The vehicle must be parked at 90 degrees and in the middle of the parking lines.
- A safe distance between your vehicle and the vehicles on either sides must be maintained while reversing and parking.
- There needs to be a safe distance between your parking boundary and the road to avoid any kind of disruption or incident.
Tips for Parallel Parking
Parallel parking is one of the most important and most difficult parking styles to pass in the UAE parking test. In this parking style an applicant must park their vehicle between two vehicles within an allotted parking space. Knowing the right technique and practicing properly can help you keep control over your vehicle.
Follow these simple tips, given by our instructors at our partner driving schools to make this test easier for you:
- Always remember to keep calm and be focused while parking your vehicle.
- Breathe and patiently park your vehicle.
- Move your vehicle slowly in the parking space while setting the angle of the vehicle.
- Make sure your vehicle is parallel to the road and the other vehicles. Positioning of the vehicle is very important.
- In case you make a mistake, do not panic and calmly try to recover from it.
Why is the UAE Parking Test So Important?
Being able to properly and safely park your vehicles in an important part of your learning. The UAE parking test, therefore, focuses on examining your parking skills which is essential for you to pass if you want to get your driving license in the UAE. However, it can be a bit difficult to keep in mind all the rules and protocols without any helpful tips. This is why our partner driving schools help you in learning the basics of any driving test by assisting you with classes and important tips to remember.
If you want to apply for a defensive driving course in the UAE then visit us at LearnAnyCar.com or call our customer support to become a better and safe driver.