The UAE driving parking test is just as important as the driving test and the theory test. A driving license will first have to appear for the parking test before he or she can appear for the theory or the road test. As the UAE driving license test is one of the toughest tests in the world, driving license aspirants often put all of their efforts into passing the theory and driving test. Somehow, the UAE driving parking test takes a back seat and this is one of the major reasons why many people have to reappear for the parking test.
This is the reason why is it absolutely necessary for a driving license aspirant to join a reputed driving school in the UAE such as the partner driving schools of LearnAnyCar.com where they would be trained to pass all driving license tests on first attempt with equal importance. Getting training from an experienced team of professionals is very important because this is the only way to learn how to pass the parking test and move on to the theory and road test. Although essentially easy, the UAE driving parking test can be a little intimidating due to the presence of the examiner who will continuously scrutinize your every move.
The UAE Driving Parking Test – What You Should Know?
When a driving license aspirant applies for a driving license in the UAE, he or she would first have to pass the UAE driving parking test before attempting the theory or road test. The UAE driving parking test tests the parking abilities of the driving license aspirant to see if he or she can perform the basic parking maneuvers.
In the UAE driving parking test, a driving license aspirant will have to perfectly execute five types of parking maneuvers that are:
- Garage Parking
- Angle Parking
- Hillside Parking
- Emergency Stop
- Parallel Parking
Passing these parking maneuvers on first attempt is very important because if you fail them, you would have to reappear for the test. If a driving license aspirant fails to pass even one of the parking maneuvers, he or she will have to reappear for that particular test before moving on to the theory and road test.
Tips for Passing the Parallel Parking Test
While all of these parking maneuvers are important, parallel parking is often deemed as one of the most difficult parking tests. Many people have to reattempt this parking test before they can successfully clear the UAE driving parking test. As parallel parking is one of the most difficult parking maneuvers, it is important for a driving license aspirant to practice hard and try to get one-on-one training from an instructor to perfect parallel parking.
Here are some tips that can help a driving license aspirant in passing the parallel parking test on first attempt.
- During the UAE driving parking test, the driving license aspirant will be assigned a parking space between two vehicles where the driver will have to park the car. Make your strategy once you see your allotted space.
- Before starting the test, it is very important for the driving license aspirant to remain calm and confident. The priority of the driving license should always be on properly parking the vehicle.
- You should never try to impress the examiner and try to remain as normal as possible.
- Once you are ready, slowly reverse your car back into your allotted parking space at an angle so that you can properly position your vehicle.
- You will need to position your vehicle by making your car parallel to the side of the road and the other vehicles on either side of yours.
- If you make a mistake, it is very important for you to remain calm and try to correct the mistake. If you panic, this will work against you. Since the test is to see if you can park your car properly and calmly under any situation, remaining confident and calm is very vital.
The driving license aspirant would have to ensure that he or she remains focused on the task and tries to perfect it. As parallel parking is one of the most difficult parking maneuvers, it is vitally important for the driving license aspirant to practice for the test continuously. You can book extra hours of training at the day of the test or the day before the test, so if your driving school in the UAE offers this facility then you should take it.
Since this is something that can only be perfected by practicing again and again under the supervision of an experienced trainer who is knowledgeable in the art of parking, choosing a reputed driving school in the UAE is very important. You should try to find a driving institute that not only offers parking training classes, but offers extra classes as well so that you can perfect your parking types before appearing of the UAE driving parking test.
If you want to apply for a defensive driving course in the UAE then visit us at LearnAnyCar.com or call our customer support to become a better and safe driver.